It wasn’t until I was listening to Kelly Rowland’s “Kisses Down Low” the other day that I thought about all of the songs where women sing about getting theirs (THAT *OTHER* C WORD). There isn’t exactly a shortage of songs about cunnilingus, but there aren’t really boatloads of them either. I didn’t really stick to the theme of strictly going down, but it’s a pretty decent mix of ladies coming first (If you exclude Lily Allen’s “Not Fair,” which is exactly the opposite).
I just finished making the CD version
1. Kisses Down Low – Kelly Rowland
2. Give it to Me Right – Melanie Fiona
3. Play – Goapele
4. Ladies Night (Not Tonight Remix) – Lil’ Kim
5. Downtown – SWV
6. You Know You Like It (Raffertie Remix) – Alunageorge
7. Twist – Goldfrapp
8. Stroitel – Cheese People
9. Not Fair – Lily Allen
10. Luv Cruisin – Making Friendz
11. I Like You So Much Better When You’re Naked – Ida Maria
It’s going out to my friend Shelby. If you want to request a mix go to this form right here.